Here’s what I’ve learned over the last year or so
about when leaders Jump Ship to a NEW MLM..
1. The exodus starts at the bottom, not the TOP.
The high rank leaders will usually follow their money. If they realize people are dropping out of their team and going elsewhere, they will try to find out the reason.
2. The power is in the MID LEVEL leadership.
the masses will follow the mid level because most times, the mid level level leaders are the ones working in the field.
3. The high rank leaders will sometimes “jump” with their MID LEVEL leaders if a substantial
part of their organization seems like they are leaving and agrees to keep organization in tact.
4. There are 3 different types of leaders that jump to new deals.
1) The ones that truly build organically and take NO money or volume. (this is rare)
2) The ones that take money and/or deal