Title: How To Utilize Systems & The Danger of Facebook “Splinter Groups”
In this episode I express the importance of utilizing systems in your network marketing business. I share some of my own personal philosophy that I’ve molded over time from some hard life lessons learned. If you desire to lead a network marketing organization, systems are there to make your job easier.
My philosophy on applying system:
- Systems should be simple.
- Systems give clarity to the mission.
- I align myself with systems I agree with.
- How I handle leaders that don’t want to follow the system.
- True leaders lead through their own actions.
- Why I DO NOT recommend that leaders create Facebook “splinter groups.”
“A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves.”” – Lao Tzu
“Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate, and doubt to offer a solution everybody can understand.” – Colin Powell
Suggested Read: “The Talent Code” by Daniel Coyle
More cutting edge tactics to take your Business to the Next Level at http://www.nextlevelgeneration.com